This position is salaried and will pay between $68,340-104,550 and is eligible for annual bonus.The range provided is a guideline and not a guarantee of compensation. Other factors that are involved in offer decisions include, and are not limited to: a candidate's experience, qualifications, geographical area, and internal equity of the team.
Rewards and Benefits:
With benefits starting day one, Grainger is committed to your safety, health and wellbeing. Our programs provide choice and flexibility to meet our team members' individual needs. Check out some of the rewards available to you at Grainger:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Paid time off (PTO) and 6 company holidays per year
- Automatic 6% 401(k) company contribution each pay period
- Employee discounts, parental leave, 3:1 match on donations and tuition reimbursement
- A comprehensive set of emotional, financial, physical and social wellbeing programs