What are your proficiencies or equivalent experiences?
- Minimum of three years of experience as a professional writer within the sports or entertainment industry strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills required. Proficient computer skills: working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Perform well on a team as well as works sufficiently independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Other important information about the job:
EEO Statement: The Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx embraces diversity and inclusion, and are proud to be an equal employment opportunity organization. We care deeply for all of our employees, products, and community.
E-Verify Statement: We participate in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to prove that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot prove this, we will give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) to resolve the issue before any action might be taken against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Apply today for your chance to interview!