Moody Bible Institute is a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values and seeks faculty and staff who are committed to diversity, work effectively with diverse populations, and engage others in ways that honor our rich cultural mosaic and biblical foundation. Candidates must align with MBI’s Christian identity. Employees are expected to sign a Statement of Faith and adhere to the Community Standards.
We comply with all applicable laws pertaining to nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and any other applicable legally protected category. As a religious institution, we have the right to, and do, require that employees hold beliefs consistent with our Doctrinal Statement and conduct themselves in a manner consistent with our religious beliefs, including as explained in our Community Standards.
- Creativity and ability to produce innovative and original ideas that will motivate people to respond
- Attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Adaptable - can handle and move between multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Able to work in the US legally without sponsorship
- Education - degree in advertising, journalism, or communications
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.