Drive content creation of enterprise communications to customers, distributors, media and other stakeholders through a variety of channels including video scripts, infographics, email campaigns, blogs, white papers, newsletter, advertising and event presentations:
- Collaborates with external communication vendors and graphic designers to develop engaging and clear messages that articulate technical and business information in plain English.
- Collaborates with Product Management and others internally to write copy for customer wins, product releases and other newsworthy content as required.
- Develops and writes engaging narratives, bringing new creative ideas to messaging.
- Supports senior leadership in their communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds rapport and effective relationships with internal colleagues and external clients.
Manage all steps of communication assignments from information gathering to final publication:
- Conduct Interviews and otherwise gather subject material.
- Develop headlines and content and collaborate for accompanying visual content and creative treatment to tell the story.
- Follow writing and quality standards to ensure consistent messaging, tone, and Clearfield brand standard identity.
- Review, edit, proofread, and otherwise ready for final publication.
Perform routine website reviews to suggest ways to keep content fresh, updated and consistent with company goals for visibility and promotion:
- Review website for accurate spelling, consistency in presentation for best possible company image.
- Review dated content and working with the product manager and Marcom team, express ways to repurpose and refresh.
- Re-write content as assigned.
Performs other duties as apparent or assigned.