Minitab helps companies and institutions spot trends, solve problems and discover valuable insights in data by delivering a comprehensive and best-in-class suite of data analysis and process improvement tools. Plus, a team of highly trained data analytic experts ensures that users get the most out of their analysis, enabling them to make better, faster and more accurate decisions.
For close to 50 years, Minitab has helped organizations drive cost containment, enhance quality, boost customer satisfaction and increase effectiveness. Thousands of businesses worldwide use Minitab Statistical Software, Minitab Engage, Minitab Workspace, Minitab Connect and Quality Trainer to uncover flaws in their processes and improve them.
Manage the Creative and Content Team within the marketing department, including graphic design, content creation and product marketing content. This includes managing the day-to-day operations of the team requiring monitoring, directing and development of department resources and systems in alignment with marketing strategy and goals. This also includes being the lead interface between the Creative and Content Team’s and its “clients” which include the sales and marketing department, specifically, but not limited to creating content for event marketing, for demand generation, for Minitab’s partner program, for sales enablement and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the Creative and Content Team, including Product Marketing and Content Manager, Graphic Design and Content Managers and Specialists while partnering with internal stakeholders in sales and marketing.
- Responsible for management of content calendar, including Minitab News, the Minitab blog, social media calendar, email communications, advertisements, brochures, webinars, presentations, trade show assets, white papers, case studies, etc. and meeting content demands of the sales organization.
- Responsible for management of Creative and Content Team resources to deliver Minitab News, the Minitab blog, email communications, advertisements, brochures, webinars, presentations, trade show assets, white papers, etc. on time and on brand.
- Responsible for management of corporate website, including leading the web redesign project, optimizing content for SEO and interfacing with Business Information Systems to deliver a best-in-class website.
- Lead interface between Sales with respect to content creation. This includes, but is not limited too the Head of Partnerships, Head of Sales Enablement, Head of Services.
- Manage agencies and vendors related to Creative and Content as required.
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing and Strategic Planning Officer along with the demand generation team to develop and deliver integrated marketing plans across Minitab’s target industries that drive brand awareness, Marketing Qualified Leads and pipeline.
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing and Strategic Planning Officer along with the product marketing and content and product delivery team to support product launches.
- Working with the Chief Marketing and Strategic Planning Officer, develop differentiated messaging, value propositions and competitive positioning for the Minitab suite of products.
- Maintain a strong understanding and be able to suggest appropriate action on marketing response metrics in order to drive ongoing improvement to marketing programs.
- Work with the Chief Marketing and Strategic Planning Officer to prepare, track and authorize all relevant Marketing expenditure budgets and submit as required, to include direct and partner markets.
Provide leadership, direction and management of the content and creative function including product launch management, website management and sales enablement. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Identifying and assisting with implementation of staffing for the department, including identifying and evaluating the need for agencies and vendors
- Regularly meeting with staff to mentor and assess performance,
- Attending regular meetings with direct supervisor to agree to activity and local strategy for the Americas, EMEIA, and APAC territories,
- Attending regular meetings with Sales Enablement, Partner leadership and Services Leadership
- Attending regular meetings with Business Information Systems and Product Delivery teams
- Creating and maintaining department job descriptions, and
- Approving time off requests and bi-weekly timesheets.