Experienced creative leader:
- Lead a team of art directors, designers and copywriters in creating multichannel work for a wide variety of clients.
- Review work and provide inspirational and directional feedback that enables the team to effectively push their thinking.
- Balance creative vision and business sense, delivering work that is both creatively impactful and strategically sound.
- Present work both internally and to clients, effectively selling the most impactful ideas.
- Multitask across an extremely wide variety of clients, projects and duties seamlessly.
- Manage and prioritize a highly demanding level of people, resources and deliverables without losing your cool or dropping a single ball.
Highly conceptual thinker:
- Brainstorm big ideas that have the power to positively impact a client’s brand and bottom line.
- Translate complex business challenges and strategies into simple and compelling concepts.
- Lead brainstorming sessions with creative teams and also cross-collaborative agency teams.
Accomplished art director:
- Take work all the way from concept to completion, making the idea beautiful through amazing art direction and design.
- Know and follow the trends of the industry and overall visual world, bringing the freshest perspective to the work.
- Expertly use Adobe Creative Cloud to bring creative visions to reality.
- Think strategically as well as creatively, always ensuring the work meets the business and strategic imperatives of the client.
- Collaborate upstream with agency teams and clients, helping to shape the strategic vision and direction of brands.
- Collaborate early and openly across all disciplines within in the agency.
- Choose, lead and work with outside creative partners: photographers, editors, directors, illustrators, etc.