WELCOME TO SHERWIN WILLIAMS
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
At Sherwin-Williams, part of our mission is to help our employees and their families live healthier, save smarter and feel better. This starts with a wide range of world-class benefits designed for you. From retirement to health care, from total well-being to your daily commute—it matters to us. A general description of benefits offered can be found at www.myswbenefits.com. Click on “Candidates” to view benefit offerings that you may be eligible for if you are hired as a Sherwin-Williams employee.
This role is located in our Chicago office at: 8725 W. Higgins Rd., Suite 1000, Chicago, IL 60631
The schedule is hybrid: 3 days in the office and 2 days remotely.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
We’re on the hunt for an experienced project manager/traffic manager, whose key focus is keeping the trains running on schedule for hundreds of marketing projects per year. With your experience in print, digital and photography, you know how to set up a smart schedule from the beginning, with key milestones, and then how to squeeze and manipulate those dates throughout the project’s lifetime to ensure that inevitable hiccups don’t affect the long-term success of getting the project launched.
- Owns project management of individual creative projects from start to finish, ensuring assignments move seamlessly to meet on-time delivery.
- Familiar with diverse touchpoints for marketing consumer packaged goods in the retail sector, including POS and collateral, email, .com, social media, advertising and packaging.
- Fluent in all the building blocks of marcom – copy and art development, photography and videography, asset replication, proofreading, production, legal oversight, customer requirements and approval turnarounds – to appropriately schedule the movement of work through the creative process.
- Collaborator, influencer and traffic cop, all in one. Possesses a unique skill set to quickly grasp the complexities of a project, negotiate deadlines with a variety of stakeholders, and blow the whistle to stop and divert work when necessary.
- Uses best-practice tools to manage a high volume of projects at varying speeds and stages, keeping detailed status sheets, leading kickoffs and status meetings, and always – constantly – staying in communication with the cross-functional team.