TRAINING, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Candidate will possess an Associate Degree in Communication Design, Graphic Design, or Graphic Art and 4+ years of progressively responsible experience related to the area of assignment, or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge required for this position includes:
- Knowledge of developments in IT, particularly design programs;
- Knowledge of graphic design, branding and marketing principles;
- Knowledge of best industry practices for photography, videography and social media;
- Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in InDesign, Adobe, PhotoShop and other design programs;
- Knowledge and demonstration of proficiency with Digital Asset Management Systems;
- Knowledge and proficiency in HTML, Web Content Management Systems, Flash and other similar programs.
Skills required for this position include:
- Ability to generate designs from creation to completion for print and digital outputs;
- Manage tight deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously;
- Manage vendor relations, production timelines, press checks, etc.;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Using a computer and related software applications;
- Identifying and resolving problems;
- Detail-oriented with a high proficiency for quality control;
- Collecting, analyzing, summarizing, and comprehending financial data and information;
- Conducting negotiations and managing contracts.