Do you enjoy working with working high energy team that takes their work, but not themselves, seriously? Can you bring a creative vision that allows you to rethink and re-work approaches? Are you ready and willing to benefit from a national network of colleagues? Would you accept an opportunity to learn and grow with the company, while developing your skills and furthering Ryan’s vision, values and strategy? If this describes you, we encourage you to apply today!
Some things you can expect to do:
Adoption, Training & Communication
- Ensure user adoption with key stakeholders and sustained use of the tool
- Become an expert in our business development and client relationship process and lead CRM trainings that support this work
- Lead CRM communications, including connecting users to new functionality, reminders for how to track business development activities, tips & tricks, etc.
- Create, document and maintain user reference guides and training
- Partner with marketing and digital teams to develop, execute and track strategies that engage existing clients and develop new leads
- Connect our CRM activities to our marketing KPIs and digital marketing tactics
- Measure effectiveness of campaigns and regularly communicate results to users through dashboards and reports.
- In partnership with users and with support from the Data Steward, manage the integrity of the marketing data