As a Customer Marketing Director, you will be responsible for leading and implementing customer-level strategic plans to drive growth through business development (new customers), customer assortment optimization, and new item launches. We embrace and accept individual experiences and backgrounds to achieve a diverse and inclusive workplace.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead Customer Marketing activities with the Field Sales Organization to drive growth through prospecting, preparing presentations, and assisting in all aspects of the sales process.
- Function as the key interface amongst Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Operations.
- Analyze market and competitive intelligence using IRI syndicated data and other sources to make sales strategy recommendations.
- Analyses include competitive capacity/strategies, competitive manufacturing and innovation capabilities, and category-focused SWOT summaries.
- Help optimize customer profitability to develop and pressure tests scenarios enabling optimal utilization of existing and potential domestic and outsourced capacity.
In this exciting role, you will drive growth, help maintain existing business, and ensure effective implementation of BU initiatives. As the first point of contact, this role provides problem-solving support on all customer management topics.
You will love it here if…
- You have strong analytical skills as well as organizational skills with high attention to detail
- You have solid project management capabilities with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously from origin through execution
- You have strategic ability to lead the customer marketing role in developing and executing BU level strategy
- You are a driven individual who enjoys working with a collaborative, high performance team