The Marketing Database Manager is an integral part of the Marketing Team and is responsible for building and executing marketing campaigns using email, SMS, direct mail and digital retargeting to enhance the student enrollment experience and increase conversion. As a cross-functional resource, this role collaborates with internal teams to gather requirements and translate business needs into technical execution. This is both a strategic and hands-on role, providing an opportunity to define the University’s nurturing strategy for the future. This position is responsible for supporting the team by contributing to multiple projects while conveying the big picture.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape and customer journey mapping.
- Experience segmenting and optimizing campaigns that leverage test methodology.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional written and communication skills and ability to interact with a wide variety of audiences.
- Successfully prioritize multiple tasks with good judgment, initiative, follow-through, and attention to detail.
- Recognize opportunities for process improvement and take on new challenges.
- Strong proofreading skills.