MSI has developed a cloud-based enterprise, scheduling and mobile software platform that world class service organizations rely on to automate repair, preventive maintenance, inspections, scheduling, service agreements, parts, assets, IoT and other critical field-driven business processes. MSI replaces paper, spreadsheets, legacy systems and other disconnected business processes with a single cloud platform which automates scheduling and service operations, native, cross-platform mobile app for field technicians, and API for ERP, CRM and accounting systems integration. MSI software is easy to acquire, easy to deploy and delivers rapid return on investment.
If you’re a B2B marketing guru with unparalleled career ambition and a strong desire to work for a rapidly growing, dynamic software firm, we want to hear from you. You’ll be responsible for planning, designing and performing effective demand generation initiatives. In other words, you’ll generate creative campaigns to help us achieve ambitious goals for qualified lead generation, prospect sales opportunities, website traffic and conversions, outbound marketing campaigns, events, product launches, and industry recognition.
We’re looking for someone who:
- LOVES B2B software marketing: You’ve worked in the marketing realm and you have a passion for implementing the most recent marketing trends in the business.
- Has colossal ambition and the skills to match: You aren’t shy about where you want your career to take you, but you’re not all talk either; you demonstrate your sophisticated marketing skills through your actions on the job.
- Is competitive and persistent: Give up? That’s not an option for you. You take risks and put in the work to come out on top.
- Tackles the details and the big picture: Every item on your to-do list is oriented toward a big picture goal. You do have a to-do list, right?
- Is a positively gifted communicator: You’re not just a good talker. You’re also a good listener, conversation starter, and writer.
What you’ll do at the office:
Create and execute demand generation programs, campaigns, and events
Marketing Campaign Management
- Develop and create an integrated plan for outbound demand generation
- Define goals and metrics for measuring campaign effectiveness
- Manage marketing budget designated for demand generation activities
- Own complete demand generation marketing campaigns from idea to creation and execution to reporting
- Perform marketing campaign material creation work, including email, webinar, presentation, messaging, collateral, etc.
- Work with internal marketing, sales and product specialists as appropriate in demand generation initiatives
- Develop and coordinate demand generation campaign and event schedule
- Identify and manage vendor resource relationships as needed for campaign execution
- Measure performance of campaigns to improve effectiveness
- Oversee tradeshow and other event component of MSI demand generation initiatives
- Create visual and presentation assets for use at tradeshows
- Coordinate pre-show, in-show and post-show activities to maximize tradeshow investment for demand generation purposes
MSI Data is a leading provider of field workforce automation software. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefit program including medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan and a great working environment. MSI Data, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.