A strong alignment with and proven demonstration of Morsekode's core values:
- Driven. High Standards. High Belief. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and celebrate it when we arrive.
- Collaboration. We win as a team. It takes a village to generate an award winning idea.
- Communication. We listen and we connect at all levels, at all times.
- Problem Solving. Creatively. We are constantly curious and always determined to find new solutions.
- Positivity/Genuineness. We look for opportunity in every challenge, because we care.
- This is a full-time, exempt position, reporting to an Associate Creative Director/ Creative Director (ACD/CD).
- Regular travel is not expected for this position.
- The Designer career path within the Agency may begin as a Jr. Designer, and typically progresses to Sr. Designer, and potentially to Associate Creative Director. As a passionate visual creator, you take business needs and product requirements and transform them into user-focused intuitive communications. As a strategist, you harness the latest technologies and techniques to change the way we visualize, conceptualize and express ideas across all mediums. Due to the fast changes in this sector, you'll need to keep your skills and knowledge fresh. Recognition of your contributions can come through increased compensation, new assignments and potential promotion to upper level roles.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Morsekode is a modern creative agency. We create brand, digital and content solutions through our strategy, creative and production capabilities. Our people are our most valuable asset. Collaboratively, we compose ideas that grow business.