The ideal candidate must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects at once, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines. The ideal candidate will have earned a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field. A valid Wisconsin driver license, with regular access to a reliable and insured vehicle is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Strong organizational, coordination, and project management skills are required.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines and projects at once is required.
- Demonstrated competence in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and donor database.
- Intermediate knowledge of social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) is preferred.