Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago is in the midst of a comprehensive fundraising campaign. Inspired by our vision to ensure a healthier future for every child, we are driven to engage with our communities and change the future of children’s health. We will do so by focusing Lurie Children’s Campaign for every child around three fundamental commitments:
- For every Child . . . The Promise of a Cure;
- For every Child . . . the Promise of a Safer Space; and
- For every Child . . . The Promise of a Healthier Future.
The primary objectives of the Development Coordinator, Donor Relations will be to:
- Execute weekly/regular gift acknowledgement and annual donor holiday card processes through data reporting and communications review with colleagues across teams.
- Coordinate other stewardship activities, events and processes and provide overall support to the Donor Relations team.