Our Core Values Are: Respect. Diversity & Inclusion. Leadership & Accountability. Courage. Integrity.
Development Operations Manager
Full-time (40 hours)
Sojourner Family Peace Center (SFPC) employs dedicated, hardworking professionals who want to be of service to others and make a difference in Milwaukee and surrounding communities. If you have a desire to help support survivors and work with passionate colleagues, whose personal and professional experience is as diverse as the clients we serve, this may be the position for you.
The Development Operations Manager is responsible for oversight and management of the Development donor management software and related systems to maintain data integrity.
How will your days be spent?
- Managing all aspects of Raiser’s Edge database ensuring strong data hygiene in real time.
- Creating processes to improve/maintain the overall integrity of the database.
- Supervising the Development Associate, ensuring timely and accurate workflows.
- Managing project and reporting schedules, coordinating requests.
- Managing gift processing functions, including gift handling and deposits, data entry, reconciliation with Accounting, adjustments, maintenance of demographic/biographic information, acknowledgements, online giving, and reporting.
- Managing reporting and analysis, creating queries, custom reports, codes and Funds to ensure comprehensive analysis and reporting of trends and progress against goals.