Assists in the planning, promotion and execution of development events, leads the creation and updating of informational materials, interacts with stakeholder groups to cultivate and maintain relationships, and leads reporting efforts on the effectiveness of development activities of the unit.
1. Assists with the development of strategic planning initiatives and objectives, program budgets, and monitors activity to ensure adherence to established guidelines. 20%
2. Collects, prepares, and analyzes donor information and event data and provides subsequent recommendations for improvement and enhancement. 20%
3. Schedules logistics and secures resources for event and program activities, facilities, participants, and vendors adhering to established timelines and expectations. 20%
4. Assists with the design, development, and delivery of marketing and communication materials and other event publications to promote development events and programs.10%
5. Serves as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders at meetings and activities to advocate for and promote the interests of the unit. Other duties as assigned. 30%
This position will work primarily with the Health and Wellbeing theme area which includes the following campus partners: University Recreation & Wellbeing, Mental Health Services, Medical Services, and Prevention & Campus Health Initiatives.
To see a full position description and how to apply, please go to: