Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or other related field and a minimum of 4 - 6 years of professional experience in digital marketing OR 6 – 8+ years of professional experience in digital marketing preferred
- Experience with: managing social media content and paid campaigns managing pay-per-click campaigns managing email campaigns a content management system (CMS) digital campaign analytics and optimizations user generated content a plus
- Strong holistic understanding of SEO, SEM, web and social analytic tools, and CMS
- Ability to understand KPIs for digital marketing, and determine strategy changes to optimize performance
- Ability to manage the work and relationship with an outsourced marketing agency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional passion for the Greater Madison area, and willingness to learn about all Madison has to offer.
Travel: Occasional travel in Madison area
Work Environment & Job Specifications:
The work environment and job specifications listed below are representative of those that must be met by an employee, with or without accommodations, to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Primarily perform work in an office environment
- Occasionally move around the office and access or use computers, office equipment, telephone, and any other pertinent supplies, space or equipment used to perform the duties of the position.
- Work with frequent interruption.
- Sit for long periods of time
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds
- Occasional travel for Destination Madison supported events, meetings, etc.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
To best safeguard the health and safety of our employees and guests, Destination Madison is mandating all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This means that being fully vaccinated is a condition of continued employment and a condition of hire. For employees or applicants who request accommodation due to medical or religious reasons, Destination Madison will work directly with each employee or applicant to review their individual request for reasonable accommodation.
Destination Madison is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer