At Regal Ware, family is everything. Because of that, we are driven to create products that inspire bringing families together. Our passion is discovering and developing meaningful solutions that enhance daily life. We are a family of brands focused on the food and beverage industry, rooted in the tradition of building partnerships and listening to our employees and our customers. Our Core Values help us connect our employees to our customers with a progressive approach leads us into the future.
Your seat at the Regal Ware family table awaits.
Your seat at the table: Digital Brand Manager, ESPRO
In this seat you’ll join a team of passionate coffee enthusiasts and be charged with brewing the ideal digital experience for the ESPRO brand. You will create marketing strategies that drive dynamic, engaging experiences for consumers, online and off, to build the brand and sales. You will be responsible for leading digital work for the brand such as the optimization of ESPRO.com, building a community through social media, and driving results with email and paid media tactics. You will be an advocate for the brand and work to drive delivery of the optimal digital experience that leads to conversion, sales, and lifelong fans. This exciting career opportunity offers the chance to bring an entrepreneurial spirit and strategic energy to an entrepreneurial consumer brand.
This seat reports to: Director of Marketing, ESPRO
More specifics about what this seat does:
- Own the ESPRO content marketing strategy to enhance website experience, grow organic traffic with qualified visitors and amplify content across additional owned channels.
- Plan, create, release, and manage a variety of engaging new digital content including written, visual, and beyond.
- Manage, forecast, and optimize ESPRO.com as a primary source of sales revenue
- Develop brand strategies based on strong consumer, customer, and market landscape insights.
- Rally cross-functional teams to deliver on brand digital consumer experiences.
- Develop content and calendars for promotional emails, social media, websites, videos, ads, and sales materials.
- Engage with target audience and aligned brand partners on social media
- Manage day to day communications with influencers, other affiliates, and traditional media
- Other duties as needed