We’re seeking a new full-time or near-full-time digital campaign manager to help our clients find new leads. This is probably a direct hire but we’d be open to a 1099 depending on the situation.
- Planning, development, and execution of highly targeted national/global B2B digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising and SEO.
- Owning and maintaining campaign analytics, metrics, and reporting.
- Working with the team to evaluate and optimize SEO lead and traffic generation.
- Working with client and in-agency teammates to manage day-to-day production as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Continuous campaign optimization Researching and negotiating with vendors and publishers
- Lead qualification
- Create regularly published analysis for client presentations as well as weekly content for pipeline forecasting and trackingIntegrate marketing automation systems, CRMs, and agency campaign
- Refine prospect segmentation for advanced reporting
US Remote location. We’ve been working with remote team members since before it was cool and have a fully distributed workflow. Our clients are all remote and located across the US and Europe. There’s no penalty for working 100% from home. We try to get physically together 3-4X a year when there’s no pandemics going on.
Who We Are:
glassCanopy markets hard-to-describe products to hard-to-reach audiences. No consumer stuff at all. Our client base is heavily focused on complex solutions in software, cybersecurity, and healthcare. You’ll work with lots of different marketing teams and increase your skills much faster than in an in-house setting.
This position reports directly to the VP of Client Lead Generation and you’d work closely with her on a daily basis.