This immediate full-time, in-office opening of Digital Communications Specialist is an important element of our strategic marketing and communications consultancy. It is the perfect opportunity for an individual who has exceptional organization, writing and digital skills and a willingness to pitch in wherever and whenever needed for team success.
As a Digital Communications Specialist, you will not only contribute to clients’ success but will also grow in your own knowledge of strategic communications execution and client services as you assist our team daily.
- Write for a variety of communications—including feature stories, web copy, brochures, media releases, case statements and more—in alignment with the voice and key messages of client brands and the strategy and plans prepared by O’Connor Connective.
- Blog development for use on O’Connor Connective social media and website.
- Develop, execute and manage social media plans and manage social media via multiple social media platforms.
- Coordinate digital marketing efforts, including SEO, online ad placements and monitor and analyze activity (ex: Facebook ads, Google Ads).
- Edit and proofread materials, including proposals, reports and client communications.
- Coordinate traditional media buys (radio, print), write copy and coordinate design when needed.
- Set up, manage and analyze marketing results using data and metrics reporting system.
- Research issues, trends and topics of client interest in partnership with marketing staff.
- Coordinate with graphic designers, printers, photographers and other production partners of O’Connor Connective.
- Assist in service to clients as requested, such as attending client meetings, preparing agendas or reports, or helping consultants in responding to media inquiries.
- Coordinate communication events, including media announcements, open houses, and other networking events for O’Connor Connective and its clients.
- Communicate with the O’Connor Connective team on projects regularly to ensure seamless execution.
- Contribute to O’Connor Connective’s creative culture as a hands-on, in-office collaborator who dives in to help the team as needed.