The College of Lake County (CLC) is a comprehensive community college located in northeastern Illinois committed to being an innovative educational institution providing life-changing paths for our students by offering exceptional learning experiences.
The college is widely recognized for student success, business and community partnerships and for the achievements of our faculty, staff and alumni. Long-known as an employer of choice in Lake County, CLC was ranked #15 on the Forbes list of Top 100 Employers in the State of Illinois for 2019.
- From a regionally accredited institution: bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or public relations.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in content creation and web content management or related field
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, image editing and optimizing images for web.
- Experience working with web content management systems.
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development and execution
- Knowledge of SEO optimization
- Skilled at managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Has excellent communication skills
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking and acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Sound understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements.
- Creative concepts skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized professional with project management skills
- Team player able to listen to team’s needs, collaborate and deliver on objectives
- Has strong time management skills.
- A self-starter who possesses excellent communication skills who produce accurate and timely work.
- Some weekend work and some flexibility in work hours required.
Proven ability to work effectively and constructively with persons of diverse cultures, language groups, and abilities; demonstrate sensitivity to and ability to work with the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff, including those with disabilities; establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.