For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communitiesSEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Content Manager to join our team and help execute the content strategy for a new website. This role is critical to our team as it ensures that our global website effectively communicates the organization's message to its target audience, engages visitors, and drives business outcomes. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in information architecture, personalization, brand messaging, product positioning, content asset management and project management.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in content strategy, information architecture, and taxonomy.
- Experience with personalization, brand messaging, and product positioning.
- Experience with building global website experiences
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and digital asset management (DAM) systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Confident stakeholder management skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and content optimization techniques.
If you are passionate about content strategy, have experience with IA, taxonomy, personalization, brand messaging, product positioning, and content asset management, and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this role.