CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
We are looking for a dynamic, driven marketing professional to join our digital marketing team. CHS, a Fortune 100 company, is hiring a Digital Content Specialist who will lead publishing strategy and execution for our external and internal digital channels. This role will work on enterprise-wide content projects and ongoing site updates, ensuring content is organized in a manner consistent with enterprise standards and best practices. The digital content specialist will also assist with content strategy, user experience, information architecture, SEO, site analytics and digital best practices for CHS corporate websites, microsites and intranet.
You will join a team of integrated, modern marketing professionals who continuously strive to raise the bar for high-quality engaging creative work. The position is for a self-driven, high-energy, seasoned professional with the ability to plan and execute integrated projects while overseeing and executing digital content publishing. We are looking for candidates with passion, creative thinking and the desire to make a difference.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, multimedia, business, journalism, or related field.
4-plus years of experience in a digital marketing role focusing on content management, content strategy and website analytics to include the following:
- Web content development, digital publishing, e-mail, and social media best practices, technologies, and tools.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, digital analytic management, Google Analytics set up, maintenance, optimization and reporting.
- Knowledge of display and integration of multimedia content across multiple channels (web, social, mobile, etc.); and experience managing large-scale Web properties.
- Experience with the fundamentals of leveraging a Content Management System (CMS)
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Familiarity with video and/or image editing software.
- Digital journalism and/or marketing experience, particularly in business and/or agricultural journalism.
- Experience with social media strategy and tactics for B2B businesses.
- Subject matter experience and/or expertise in agriculture, food supply chain and/or energy sectors.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.