Primary and Essential Responsibilities:
1. Accelerate customer acquisition by creating clear, concise, and inspiring SEO-optimized content to share through Slipstream’s digital communication channels.
- Using the voice of the customer, translate technical jargon into relatable content our audience can understand and connect with.
- Write, proofread, edit, and fact check content, adhering to Slipstream’s established brand guidelines and best practices for quality, graphics, style, and appropriate voice/tone across digital channels.
- Monitor industry trends and conduct keyword research, driving innovative ways to convey content that engages all targeted audiences.
- Track, analyze, and report website performance statistics, recommending actions to improve results.
- Update Slipstream’s websites as assigned.
2. Lead Slipstream’s social media and digital advertising strategies.
- Schedule daily posts and create and place ads.
- Track, analyze, and report social media performance statistics, recommending actions to improve results.
- Select, retouch, resize, and optimize photos for social media.
- Recommend ad budget and monitor ad spend.
3. Craft engaging, mobile-optimized content for email blasts and manage distribution.
- Employ best practices for email content and layout, compliance with marketing automation tools, and target audience selection.
- Monitor email analytics and recommend actions to improve results.
4. Manage promotional campaigns from start to finish.
5. Maintain knowledge of Internet standards, including web browsers, browser specifications, responsive design, and mobile devices to ensure that all websites are accessible from a variety of different platforms, screen depths, and other constraints.
6. Actively participate as a member of assigned workgroups.
7. These responsibilities are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned from time-to-time.