1. Marketing Digital Design Content Support
- Contribute to the planning, creation, and implementation of digital content to support communications, media, and marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and update content in accordance with the organizational style.
- Initiate ways to integrate content across CHEST communication vehicles, including chestnet.org, social media,CHEST journal online, etc.
- Collaborate on the development of digital content, microsites, infographics, and content marketing deliverables.
2. Digital Brand Identity, Graphics, Voice
- Develop design elements that maintain current and consistent brand identity across CHEST’s suite of websites and digital tools for members (ie, sites for registration, faculty management, etc.), including headers, carousel rotators, and graphics.
- Infuse the CHEST brand voice in all digital content. Work proactively with authors and editors to assure brand messaging and voice are reflected in content produced and consistent with related marketing pieces.
3. Support for Staff and External Content Collaborators
- Collaborate with internal staff, external resources on digital marketing campaigns that promote events, education, and conferences.
4. Content Marketing
- Leverage CHEST experts (staff, members, leadership) to develop content around specific audiences to promote courses, guidelines, and products.
- Develop multimedia content to support CHEST efforts.
- Provide back-up support for key online and digital marketing and communications, media, and marketing tools, such as email, newsletters, and social media channels.
- Complete other tasks and projects as assigned