What are your proficiencies or equivalent experiences?
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, must be to communicate with peers, partners, and management
- A deep understanding of UI/UX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator) is required.
- Proficient with writing semantic markup and well-formed HTML.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently as well as an understanding to manage specific processes and tasks in the department under supervision.
Other important information about the job:
EEO Statement: The Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx embraces diversity and inclusion, and are proud to be an equal employment opportunity organization. We care deeply for all of our employees, products, and community.
E-Verify Statement: We participate in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to prove that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot prove this, we will give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) to resolve the issue before any action might be taken against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Apply today for your chance to interview.