- Bachelor’s and/or Associates degree in communication, social media, journalism, public relations, marketing, or liberal arts preferred.
- 2 years of progressive experience with digital content writing and development, working in the digital marketing/social media space; and designing/editing for web-based media; fundraising, member management, sales, recruitment, or customer service.
- Advanced to intermediate proficiency in the following: MS Office 360, Hootsuite, web-based customer relationship management software (Salesforce, Blackbaud, etc.), Adobe Creative Suite, email marketing platform/s, Google Analytics, social media analytic areas, CRM platform/s, and basic HTML a plus but not necessary.
- 1 year photography and/or digital photography experience is a plus.
- Prior arts organization experience a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will intermittently sit; use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects; and talk or hear. The employee will also intermittently stand, walk, climb or balance, and smell to complete this job. The employee should be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities when performing this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Able to read and interpret documents, write routine correspondence, speak effectively with others. Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers.
Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with problems involving few concrete variables in standard situations. Work Environments: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is office/art gallery based and noise level usually moderate. May occasionally work inside or outside at events where noise level could be moderate to loud. Hours of work include daytime and some evening hours Monday – Friday, occasionally working evenings and weekends.
To promote a safe and healthy work environment all employees working in our facilities are required to be fully Covid-19 vaccinated. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis, in accordance with applicable law.