Based in metro-Milwaukee, Responsory is a full service, multichannel agency serving a variety of B2B and B2C clientele. We provide both traditional and digital services to achieve measurable results and ROI for clients. Services include Advertising, Branding, Content, Digital & Web, Direct Mail, Display/PPC/SEO, Email, Public Relations and Social Media.
Responsory is a Chief Marketer 200 Agency (The Top Marketing Agencies of 2018-2021), B2B Top Shop, and Milwaukee Business Journal Top 25 Ad Agency.
Our Brookfield-based location is in the Bishops Woods office park, conveniently located near Interstate 94 and just minutes away from The Corners of Brookfield, Brookfield Square, Target, Sendiks, Trader Joes and a huge variety of eateries.
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Digital Marketing Director to join our growing multichannel marketing agency. As a Digital Marketing Director, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing our clients' digital marketing strategies. Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for the success of our client programs, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. Candidates must have a proven track record for strategizing and executing successful digital marketing programs and demonstrate passion for digital technologies and utilizing different digital marketing channels.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy and recommend the most appropriate tactics for agency and client programs
- Manage the strategy and tactical implementation
- Manage and train team members
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee a variety of digital marketing channels
- Integrate tracking mechanisms to measure and report on ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budgets
- Oversee all the agency and various client social media accounts
- Measure and manage online content for agency and various clients
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data an make complex analysis
- Craft and present client digital marketing plans
- Organize and represent digital marketing team to acquire and retain clients
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement