- Bachelors degree with 5+ years of Marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
Overall business acumen; Strategic thinker; Knowledge of marketing communication channels, including digital and interactive strategies; Strong influence, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience leading/contributing to cross-functional marketing planning with specific experience in advising, creating and documenting integrated, multi-channel campaign/program strategy.
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adword campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Project management: ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities to deliver on-time and above
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Proven track record of obtaining results without direct report authority
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Experience working as an internal agency, with clients and/or on cross-functional teams with the ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Work well in a fast-paced environment, often under tight deadlines
- Stays informed about industry developments and trends.
- Stays informed about the competitive landscape.
- Understanding of, or experience in, medical device industry a plus.
About CSI and Working Conditions:
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Physical abilities (must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time while working an event)