Core Creative is a full-service, integrated branding agency with a passion for helping people live healthier, more purposeful lives. Ranked as a top 10 agency in the City of Milwaukee, we provide a supportive and fast-paced atmosphere with an amazing, family-like culture. We not only value our clients, but we also place our employees just as high on the priority list. We’ve been recognized as one of Milwaukee’s best places to work by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, as well as the Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee.
Remote Work Option:
This role will fall under Core Creative's work from home structure that allows the employee to choose where to work from. We realize that some days it is simply more efficient for you to work from your home office, while on other days it may be easier to book an office space and work from the Core Creative offices. This policy is grounded in both our trust in our hard-working and dedicated employees, as well as our desire to create work life balance for those employees to the best of our ability. Core will provide all the necessary equipment and a stipend for technology to each employee. We expect our new hire will follow all guidelines that allow us to have this policy in place.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, so whatever your background, culture, or identity, you are encouraged to apply.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital properties (paid and owned). In addition, you would help serve as a key strategist for our clients, helping guide our internal teams and any outside partners on setting up and creating the digital ecosystems required for proper promotion and management of marketing efforts.
Your duties will include planning and executing digital campaigns, directing and overseeing the development of digital ecosystems (including websites, landing pages, digital and social ads), directing and delegating responsibilities and measuring the performance analytics of campaigns and initiatives.
The digital marketing manager also identifies and evaluates new technologies and uses analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Well-versed in the use of digital advertising, social media and email marketing as marketing tools
- Understands website development and digital best practices; ability to guide and direct internal and external creative and development teams
- Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation and email marketing
- Strong understanding of analytics and reporting, setting up KPIs, and use tracking tools including Google AdWords, Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Data-driven approach to decision making
- Able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
- Proven problem-solving, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work with clients and provide strategic counsel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
- Five or more years of experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.