Founded in 1959, Generac has earned a reputation as the company home and business owners turn to when the power goes out. The first to engineer affordable home standby generators, along with the first engine developed specifically for the rigors of generator use, we now sell more home standby generators than all of our competitors combined. We then revolutionized the commercial market with the first cost effective product line meeting the needs of small and mid-sized businesses. Unlike other generator manufacturers, power generation is our sole focus, with the widest range of power products in the marketplace including portable, RV, residential, commercial and industrial generators. At Generac, we protect the things that power your life by providing quality, affordable power solutions. We believe Generac‘s continued success will come from our dedication to growth and our core philosophy of ensuring our customers’ peace of mind by delivering a superior product and ownership experience.
Interested in being the first to learn about new opportunities, new and events happening at Generac? If you answered yes to any of these questions we would love to have you join our Talent Community! It is fast, easy and will provide you the benefit of being in the know with Generac! Copy and paste the link below to become a member! https://generacta.avature.net/talentcommunity
It’s a challenge, and an invitation. Most importantly, it’s an opportunity to join an industry leader. There’s never been a better time to work at Generac. We’re shaping the market and investing in new companies and new technologies. Our rapid growth equals rapid career advancement opportunities for those who want to be challenged and enjoy a fast-paced, high-performance culture.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead the team! This is a key role that will manage Generac.com and related website, digital marketing campaigns, email campaigns, and other digital initiatives.This position is the lead for digital marketing campaigns and projects, as well as ongoing operational areas of Generac.com and related digital properties.This role works directly with internal customers to define objectives and requirements, define the plans, and manage execution.This role manages members of the broader digital team (Digital Advertising, Email, Social, Content Management) to see that campaigns and projects are executed on schedule and meet or exceed quality expectations.
Great Reasons to work for Generac.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and many more
- State-of-the-art facility with an onsite gym, walking trails, café, free parking and many employee activities
- Scheduled events throughout the year that allow our employees, both current and retirees, to gather together and enjoy their time with their families and co-workers
- Enjoy summer hours (Memorial Day – Labor Day) Pride!
- When a storm strikes, Generac employees always rise to the occasion. Each time a storm hits many employees volunteer their time with the customer support team or on the production line while others go right into storm-affected areas to repair generator
- We believe in having fun. From minor celebrations to major events, our employees balance their work by building a strong culture of teamwork and collaboration through a variety of occasions, including our Fun Days.
- Each Friday we relax in our jeans!
- Product loan and discount programs
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”