1. Responsible for developing and providing strategies to grow and maximize online revenue, including but not limited to search engine marketing, display advertising and content marketing. Maintain relationship with digital advertising vendors and regularly provide insight for campaign tactics to maximize ROI
2. Continually audit the digital user experience for hotel(s) and restaurant(s) to increase conversions through marketing efforts.
3. Assist in budgeting and plan development for hotels, restaurants and division.
4. Provide counsel and leadership to hotels and restaurants regarding online promotion planning and how to effectively leverage digital channels.
5. Evaluate emerging technologies and digital marketing changes. Provide thought leadership on these trends and opportunities where adoption has value to the business operations.
6. Monitor and report on key marketing performance metrics for marketing campaign tracking. Develop recommendations and act on this intelligence.
7. Provide direction for hotel, restaurant and division social media management, campaign deployment, advertising, tagging, tracking and reporting.
8. Assist with strategic enhancements of email campaigns and CRM programs. Provide direction on strategies and execution for growth.
9. Work collaboratively with leadership team to assist in data management strategies.
10. Analyze and report on customer insights.
11. Work with marketing team as the digital marketing expert for the company’s gift card and loyalty program, including but not limited to the technical advancement of the program, website, member portal development, admin center and future enhancements (mobile app).
12. Provide properties with digital marketing education through learning calls, best practices documents and the creation of standards and processes for hotel(s) and restaurant(s).
13. Other duties as assigned.