1. Develop comprehensive digital marketing strategies in coordination with internal stakeholders that identifies best approaches to build and nurture a pool of prospective students to support enrollment and recruitment efforts.
2. Lead the discovery and implementation of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts for the College through analysis, recommendation and content development.
3. Serve as lead digital content manager—overseeing strategy, tone and coordination of digital content, to include email, text messaging, web and social media communications. Oversee and coordinate print collateral for prospective students and external audiences.
4. Create segmented, multi-touch communications for targeted audiences to drive requests for information, applications, event attendance, campus visits, enrollment, and donor and community engagement--leveraging customer data and digital behavior to optimize returns.
5. Lead identification and testing of new digital marketing channels that grow our online presence, utilizing web analytics and tools to monitor, analyze, report and improve campaign performance.
6. Ensures compliance with externally focused communication policies and procedures, and understand design principles, guidelines, and web accessibility standards.
7. Responsible for the performance management, coaching and ongoing growth and development of assigned staff.
8. Manage the effective and efficient use of College resources; manage budget and provide input for departmental initiatives in alignment with the College’s strategic plan.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.