- Monitor and optimize our eCommerce platforms (along with our IT team) utilizing the best practices of UX & UI
- Plan and oversee the execution of digital marketing including SEO/SEM, Loyalty, email, SMS, social media and digital advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Develop organic social media strategy and plan.
Our Company Profile (if you're interested and hopefully you are)
Toppers Pizza is a growing pizza delivery franchise company based in Whitewater, Wisconsin. Toppers has won numerous accolades and recognition in the restaurant and franchising industry. We have an incredible leadership team of restaurant veterans.
We are not your mom and dad's pizza company. We pride ourselves on being just a little bit different and a lot more Fun! Our company is a family of fanatical, passionate people working toward the common goal of becoming the greatest pizza delivery company on the planet. Some words commonly used to describe us: Edgy, Sarcastic, Irreverent, Fun. . . Check us out at www.toppers.com.
The Toppers Pizza Essential BasicsTo be successful at Toppers Pizza as a Team Member, you must possess The Toppers Pizza Essential BASICS.
This means that You
- Live With Integrity--say what you mean and do what you say, especially when no one is watching!
- Have Fun--yes, it is work, but enjoy it!
- You want to be a part of building something special -- we are building an exceptional company! Bring It...With Passion--come to work ready to rock and make it happen.
- Kill it at the details--anticipate needs and react when noticing any dissatisfaction.
- Have the ability to tell it like it is with tact--honesty with a positive spin.
- Are self-disciplined with a strong drive to succeed--you need little direction before taking the reins with a can-do attitude.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Toppers Pizza is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Toppers recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
At Toppers, we have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of people want to come and do their best work. We are focused on equality and believe deeply in the diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.