For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our clients’ business, sales and marketing goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital Project Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
We are looking for a versatile individual with a proven track record of at least five years of digital marketing successes, preferably in an agency environment. You’ll have demonstrated your project management or account management proficiency in orchestrating digital or multichannel programs.
The Digital Project Manager provides effective strategy and planning from preparing estimates, plans and schedules to executing specific tactics and producing deliverables. This individual is responsible for implementing plans, including developing timelines and budgets, providing day-to-day client communication and reporting, vendor management, and interacting with other team members to execute strategies. In addition, this person will be responsible for hands-on execution of digital tactics requiring proven SEO-savvy writing and digital media skills. You’ll be expected to utilize a variety of online tools including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, SurveyMonkey, WordPress, a variety of social media platforms, and marketing automation platforms like Pardot/Salesforce and SharpSpring.
If you think you qualify, apply today. Responsory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Monitor and report on performance metrics using a wide variety of tools
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- A self-starter who is energetic, enthusiastic, persistent, creative and motivated to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Awareness of value of time and the ability to maximize the use of the time allotted to each project; ability to “work smart”