A Digital Marketing Project Manager at Responsory, not only provides effective strategy and planning, including preparing estimates, plans and schedules, but also is very involved in website strategy/planning and the hands-on execution of specific digital tactics and digital media deliverables. This multi-faceted position is responsible for providing day-to-day client communication and reporting, vendor management, and interacting with other team members to execute strategies.
You’ll be expected to use a variety of online tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, SurveyMonkey, WordPress, social media platforms, and marketing automation platforms like Pardot/Salesforce, HubSpot and SharpSpring. A strong background in SEO and keyword research is a plus.
We are looking for a versatile individual with a proven track record of at least five years of digital marketing successes, preferably in an agency environment.
If you think you qualify, apply today. Responsory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to strategize, design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Monitor and report on performance metrics using a wide variety of tools
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Awareness of value of time and the ability to maximize time allotted to each project; ability to “work smart”