To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Functional Expertise - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses, strives to continuously build knowledge and skills. Synthesizes, summarizes, and shares information readily, uses intuition and experience to complement data. Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Customer Focus - Responds promptly to customer needs, responds to requests for service and assistance, shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, treats others with respect and consideration.
- Communication (internal and external) - Writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, varies writing style to meet needs, presents numerical data effectively, reads and interprets written information accurately, listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions, participates in meetings, remains open to others' ideas and is flexible/adaptable, works well with others, solicits and applies feedback.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, makes timely decisions.
- Delivers Results - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, monitors own work to ensure quality, meets productivity standards, completes work in timely, efficient manner; strives to increase productivity, prioritize workload, communicates changes and progress.
- Commitment & Responsibility - Responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions, keeps commitments, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan, consistently arrives to work on time and arrives promptly to meeting and appointments, ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily, undertakes self-development activities, seeks increased responsibilities, displays original thinking and creativity, develops innovative approaches and ideas.
Education and/or Experience
Associate degree or higher in marketing or related field and at least two years of experience in digital marketing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database and Word Processing software, PowerPoint, Internet resources, Google Analytics, Business Intelligence, marketing automation (Constant Contact and HubSpot preferred but not required), and email. Familiarity with Content Management Software (CMS) is a plus. Familiarity with blog writing, proofing, and publishing, PowerPoint, and video editing software preferred.