Henricksen is a full-service contract furniture dealership specializing in office, healthcare, education, government, senior living, and hospitality spaces. In1962, Henricksen opened its doors as a small, family-run dealership. Today, Henricksen is a leading national dealership with seven offices, 250 full-time employees, and annual sales topping $255 million.
With 400+ manufacturer partnerships, Henricksen offers various products from systems furniture, casegoods, seating, lounge, and conference furnishings to architectural solutions including modular walls, flooring, lighting, sound masking, and technology equipment. Henricksen is one of the largest privately-owned dealer partners of HNI in the United States. HNI’s furniture brands include Allsteel, HBF, The HON Company, and Gunlocke.
Chicago/Itasca, IL; Minneapolis, MN or Brookfield, WI
Henricksen seeks a Digital Marketing Specialist to help unify and transform our digital marketing efforts. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the coordination, implementation, creative production, and tactical execution of our digital marketing initiatives. This individual will combine creative communication skills and technical ability to devise, implement, and optimize Henricksen's online presence. The Digital Marketing Specialist will collaborate with the marketing team and other key stakeholders to develop and implement digital marketing strategies for both external and internal audiences.
This position may be located in our Brookfield, WI; Minneapolis, MN; or Itasca/Chicago, IL offices.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will spearhead our digital marketing coordination to capitalize on current trends for reaching our audiences and supporting our strategic growth efforts. From coordinating end-to-end delivery of marketing campaigns, to executing concise and timely messaging across platforms, you will be a key stakeholder in planning and implementing strategies into tactics that deliver increased engagement with and, awareness of our business.
Henricksen’s small marketing team is tasked with communicating the expertise and benefits of our manufacturers and their product lines, as well as our sales, design, and project management teams to architecture + design firms, commercial real estate firms, construction firms, and end-users across the country. We are collaborative, creative, professional, and authentic in how we approach our work and each other.
- Collaborate on the development and execution of corporate digital marketing strategy
- Contribute to the redevelopment and management of the corporate website, microsites, and e-commerce site
- Contribute to the build-out and management of CRM and DAM software
- Contribute to and enhance effectiveness of our corporate intranet on SharePoint
- Collaborate with marketing team on development and execution of multi-channel marketing efforts (including email marketing, social media, and other digital platforms)
- Plan, execute, and supervise SEO efforts
- Utilize analytics and tools to gauge the effectiveness of initiatives
- Report on ROI of digital marketing efforts
- Proactively suggest new campaigns and initiatives
- Work with external consultants