- Create ads and marketing communication pieces for all digital avenues for the Valley Community Food Co-op Family of Brands, including website, online shopping (ecommerce), digital and social. Incorporate images and text, formatting, proofing, and adhering to brand standards.
- Support Marketing Brand Manager with proofreading marketing projects
- Send weekly e-newsletter emails and manage all email marketing campaigns for three brands
- Manage and coordinate the Family of Brands entire social media presence, including messaging, paid ads, and traditional and boosted content (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google, local community website event postings, etc.). Plan, write, develop, and update online content. Address and help resolve customer complaints posted via social media.
- Stay current and adaptable to changing social media systems. Read relevant publications and attend webinars/classes as time and budget allow.
- Work with Demo, Education and Events Coordinator to manage giving and donations. Track all requested and fulfilled donations.
Photography and Videography
- Develop educational videos for online platforms
- Photograph, format, optimize and upload images needed for digital media platforms including ads, social media, and miscellaneous posts
- Work with Marketing Team on photo shoots for recipes, online and marketing materials
- Manage image library and ensure it is searchable and up to date
- Work with Communications Specialist for food styling for photo shoots
Other, As Requested
- Participate in branding audits, training, and support
- Assist with in-store and outreach events, Annual Meeting and Annual Festival
- Attend and participate in departmental, editorial, and promotional planning meetings
- Coordinate with Marketing Brand Manager on other projects
Business Operations, Safety and Compliance
- Alert Management of potential theft or other emergencies
- Keep department areas - shelves, counters, aisles, backstock -- in clean, orderly condition
- Remove trash promptly, clean up spills, sweep floor as needed
- Keep department equipment in working order and advise Marketing Manager of equipment problems
- Attend Marketing staff meetings and other assigned training requirements
- Perform any other duty as assigned by Management Team