Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do.
While carrying out the job duties listed below, the Digital Media Specialist contributes to our continued business success by providing unsurpassed guest service, personal, and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values, and demonstrating a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- A high school diploma and 2 years of experience in Marketing, with direct experience in Digital Media are required. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, Design, or related field can take the place of 1 year of experience.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience using social media management tools, Photoshop, and content media systems software are preferred.
- Experience using Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google’s keyword tool, and Spredfast (or other social media management tool) is preferred.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members at all levels of the organization professionally, including the ability to speak in front of small groups.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member may be required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 20 pounds on a regular basis. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate. When on the casino floor the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match, Short-term Disability coverage, Paid Time Off and Flexible Spending Accounts.
In addition, we offer team members a free, on-site health clinic, free or discounted tickets to festivals and local sporting events, an on-site fitness center, the ability to participate in our Wellness Program, free parking, volunteer opportunities and much more.