The Digital Product Manager (Product Owner) will work in a collaborative team environment that delivers global commercial solutions for the Food and Beverage Division, focused on customer facing solutions. The position is a global product manager who is responsible for the product’s success, driving the solution strategy, project execution, commercial strategy and solution adoption.
This team member leads the strategy, business analysis, and project management efforts to capture, clarify, and manage product requirements. The Digital Product Manager also identifies, documents, and validates business requirements used by the technical team, in an agile development model, to provide functionality necessary to meet business objectives.
- Drive solution strategy, project execution, commercial strategy and solution adoption. This position will partner with and lead cross-functional teams including internal Food and Beverage stakeholders, the enterprise Commercial Digital Solutions team, and external vendors and technology partners
- Direct voice of customer and voice of business to uncover key business drivers for innovation concpets. Understand user’s needs to create a product experience that solves problems and engages users.
- Facilitate the product decisions and prioritization of features, including when and which features are released after gaining input from key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the technology delivery team(s) to deliver the prioritized product features
- Work to drive adoption of solutions with our field and customers
- Partner with corporate accounts and field sales & service teams to effectively merchandise solutions with customers and drive engagement & adoption
- Manage the short and long term financial decisions related to the product and software development
- Fill the role of a project manager for targeted initiatives
- Quality Assurance and Testing: test, verify, and document results for business acceptance of complex solutions
- Lead/facilitate meetings with business and technical resources
- Prepare presentations containing both business and technical topics