1. Produce, manage and gather content to promote the university’s most prominent stories to alumni, parents and friends across the world. This also includes managing layout, reviews, edits and final approval, as well as ensuring accurate selection of distribution lists and final sending.
2. Analyze statistics and trends following distribution of key communications.
3. Design web features and electronic communication for a variety of broad-based and targeted e-communications to Marquette alumni as well as key benefactors, volunteer committees and councils.
4. Develop, optimize and troubleshoot front-end web coding across various digital platforms.
5. Research, assess and implement new media opportunities.
6. Work closely with the Director of Advancement Digital Strategy to support social networking presence and online community related to University Advancement.
7. Act as relationship manager for online fundraising network.
8. Provide technical support contact for alumni engaging in Marquette’s online social network.
9. Serve as primary contact to train appropriate Advancement employees for the university’s online community.
10. Manage production of internet surveys to alumni audiences.
11. Manage Advancement Associate focused on digital media efforts.
12. Oversee student assistants
13. Manage vendor partnerships and projects related to web and online platforms.
14. Serve as a key Advancement contact with Marquette’s IT Services department.