Director, Digital, Brand, & Marketing Communications
We are seeking a dynamic Director, Digital, Brand & Marketing Communicationsto join our team and help us fulfill our mission of helping people live their best lives. The successful candidate is an effective team leader, change agent, and team player who brings strength in marketing growth strategy, planning, prioritizing, and orchestrating the development of experiences, while also demonstrating proven ability to:
- Lead integrated, end-to-end digital marketing campaigns through the targeting, creation, implementation, tracking, and analysis of initiatives.
- Develop and implement strategies for omnichannel (mobile, paid search, SEO, social, email, SMS) to increase lead generation, nurturing, and conversions.
- Develop primary care acquisition campaigns targeted to Medicare-eligible patients.
- Support new product launches and new market entries through the development and execution of comprehensive patient acquisition campaigns.
- Serve as owner and oversight of website redesign and content refresh while evaluating performance by analyzing metrics, producing reports, and recommending enhancements.
- Direct and execute brand strategy development and measurement.
- Develop and manage future copywriting and designer teams to bring advertising campaigns in-house.
- Develop and manage organic and paid social media and search campaigns, assessing analytics, advising cross-functional teams to maximize ROI, and drive traffic and conversions.
- Serve as a digital technology SME and use an array of marketing automation tools, survey tools, and various software applications to support Marketing programs and company initiatives.
- In collaboration with marketing team members, develop and maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all digital platforms.
- Manage internal and external resources to maintain and manage budget resources.