- BA (required), MA or other advanced degrees a plus, CFRE preferred.
- 7+ years experience in all aspects of nonprofit fund development with a proven track record for increasing contributed revenue.
- Demonstrated excellence in strategic leadership, organizational, managerial, and communication skills.
- Research based, local and national grant fund development experience a plus.
- Experience working with marketing and public relations in a nonprofit setting preferred.
- Familiarity with a philanthropic community of local and national nature, especially major foundation partners a plus.
- Knowledge and ability to use CRM software required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand/sit for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to move through and access all areas of various buildings and grounds including stairs, indoor/outdoor areas, and small spaces.
- Ability to physically manipulate computer and AV components, office files, and similar equipment related to an office environment.
Limited travel locally, with some national travel required for donor and/or funding presentations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the staff member assigned to this position. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.