TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible between businesses and consumers, by ensuring that each consumer is reliably and safely represented in the marketplace.
We do this by having an accurate and comprehensive picture of each person.
This picture is grounded in our legacy as a credit reporting agency which enables us to tap into both credit and public record data; our data fusion methodology that helps us link, match and tap into the awesome combined power of that data; and our knowledgeable and passionate team, who stewards the information with expertise, and in accordance with local legislation around the world.
Because of our work, organizations can better understand consumers in order to make more informed decisions, and earn their trust through great, personalized experiences, and the proactive extension of the right opportunities, tools and offers. In turn, consumers can be confident that their data identities will result in the opportunities they deserve.
We make trust possible, so businesses and consumers can transact with confidence and achieve great things. We call this Information for Good®—it’s our purpose, and what drives us every day.
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we’re not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.
Impact You'll Make:
We’re looking for a great communicator to join TransUnion as a Director of Internal Communications, responsible for leading an internal communications program that helps inform and inspire performance. Our ideal candidate will have strong communication expertise, business acumen and people influence skills. In this position, you will join a dynamic communications team that helps build and protect TransUnion’s reputation with key stakeholders worldwide.
Some of the major impact you will make in this position will include but not limited to:
- You will lead the team responsible for envisioning and executing strategic communication plans that will help TransUnion associates connect with each other, deliver the business strategy, live our brand and values, and achieve organizational transformation initiatives.
- You will lead the CEO’s internal communication program, as well as programs supporting human resources, technology, sales, and strategic change initiatives.
- You will oversee the planning, creation and distribution of strategic messaging and campaigns reaching internal audience segments across integrated communication channels.
- While most of your work will focus on internal audiences, you will also partner with the recruiting team to lead communication with prospective hires.
- You will build strong relationships with colleagues from various departments across TransUnion including human resources, brand, Total Impact, technology, sales, legal, compliance, marketing, design, and more.
- You will manage the work of team members and agencies to optimize performance.