Broad Description of Duties:
The Director, Loyalty and Digital Marketing will be responsible for the oversight of the loyalty program, along with the development and daily management of the theatre division’s digital marketing strategy/channels (i.e. social media, website, app, emails, etc.) driving revenue across the diverse guest demographics.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer/Vice President of Marketing.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
- Develop and execute on loyalty program strategies to drive member value and revenue growth.
- Analyze data to understand the needs of the customers and recommend changes to gain guest loyalty;
- Develop critical insights and analytics to drive new product and service initiatives in collaboration with marketing, sales and operations.
- Coordinate with key business partners to evolve existing relationships and introduce new customer programs and incentives that support strategic objectives.
Other Digital Channels (social, web, app, etc.)
- Build a digital marketing roadmap.
- Oversee daily deployment of comprehensive digital media plans/campaigns, display advertising, online video and social media and rewards program efforts that will effectively and efficiently drive traffic and sales growth across Marcus Theatre’s network;
- Oversee social media, website and app efforts to ensure the strongest engagement opportunities with prospective customers;
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of usability, design, content and conversion of the Marcus Theatre division website and app;
- Analyze results for informed decision-making and measure ROI and KPIs to help prepare and manage budget;
- Understand weekly/monthly multi-channel sales data to provide recommendations/adjustments to maintain strong sales growth;
- Responsible for evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data and provides actionable recommendations to integrate into marketing plans;
- Develop executive-level summaries to capture results and recommendations for presentation to high-level decision makers in order to gain approval for program implementation and enhancements.
- Reviews new technologies and keeps the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing;
- Recommends new optimization methods to improve guest experience;
- Lead, support and grow a team of marketing professionals All other duties as assigned by the VP of Marketing, as needed.
*The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.