Minimum Education & Experience:
- Five years current experience in healthcare industry required.
- Three years’ experience in hospital sales/marketing required.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare field or marketing preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Required Licenses, Certifications, and/or Documentation:
- Must maintain acceptable driving record, current driver’s license, and insurability.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrates an understanding of patient mix, regulatory requirements, reimbursements, etc. that impact overall hospital operations.
- Demonstrates proficiency in MS Office software, including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and implement successful strategic sales plans.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and complete complex tasks.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others at all levels of the organization.