Job Responsibilities: Work collaboratively with the Director of Philanthropy to create marketing strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to promote RMHC as a charity of choice.
Develop the best creative solutions for graphics and marketing projects
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with overall graphic and marketing strategies and RMHC Global best practices
- Develop and manage the design and distribution of direct mail campaigns including special event invitations, two annual appeals, and all aspects of print production, collaborating with Director of Philanthropy to ensure that strategy is in alignment with overall fundraising strategy
- Produce visually compelling designs, presentations, and collateral materials
- Coordinate House collateral and print projects in a timely and professional manner
- Review all RMHC collateral to ensure that they conform to House and RMHC Global standards
- Responsible for proper documentation, storage, filing and back-up of files
Web Design and Content Management
- Leads strategy, design, and updates content for RMHC-EasternWI.org, including House information, images, marketing copy, event information, and photographs for website while maintaining continuity of themes and design layouts
- Responsible for functionality of page-navigation links, monitoring and increasing site traffic through SEO analytics
- Coordinate with web developer and IT support to problem–solve deficiencies
Manage and maintain digital marketing tools, including but not limited to: Wordpress, MailChimp, and MobileCause.
Serve as RMHC staff liaison, along with Director of Philanthropy, for the Development Committee, including assisting with any marketing and/or event initiatives
Manage periodic updates of House video and any other videography and photography project needs