Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies aligned with BWF’s mission, core capabilities, and goals.
Prioritize and coordinate marketing projects from beginning to end.
Collaborate closely with other teams, including sales to align marketing efforts with sales goals, ensuring lead generation strategies are effective.
Understand and map the buyer’s journey to gain a deeper understanding of BWF’s customer’s path to purchase to improve sales, support, and marketing efforts.
Oversee digital marketing initiatives, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media campaigns to maximize online presence and engagement.
Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines, etc.
Direct the creation of compelling content, including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, videos, webinars, to educate and engage our target audience.
Manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals, fostering collaboration and growth within the department.
- Nurture individual talent, while fostering team building, through a consistent cadence of communications, 1:1s and team meetings.
- Key role in delivering onboarding in alignment with division and BWF’s onboarding program.
- Advocate for team member growth and provide clear regular and constructive performance feedback.
- Ensure team members are meeting performance goals and address development needs.
- Represent the final decisions from leadership to their respective team.
- Resolve staff conflicts in a timely and effective manner with assistance of Human Resources.
- Lead and implement strategies to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace with partnership of Human Resources.
Oversee planning of conferences, webinars, and other events to enhance brand awareness in partnership with event-focused team members.
Manage the marketing budget effectively, allocating resources to maximize return on investment (ROI) and ensure efficient use of resources.
Monitor marketing performance, analyze key metrics, and provide regular reports to assess the success of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
Understand key performance metrics and tracking tools for market research, forecasts, competitor analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends, and translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team.
Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor analysis, and market research to identify opportunities and threats.
Other duties as assigned.